We are happy and excited to announce the release candidate 2 packages for Event Store 4.0.0. They are available for the following operating systems:
- Windows (via Chocolatey)
- Ubuntu 16.04 (via packagecloud)
- Ubuntu 14.04 (via packagecloud)
Event Store Server 4.0.0 RC 2 release notes
Event Store Server
- #1224 - (All Platforms) - Stop attempting to infinitely retry on projection createss.
- #1225 - (All Platforms) - Log expired operations
- #1226 - (All Platforms) - Handle hard deletes correctly
- #1234 - (All Platforms) - Fix incorrect casts when resolving link tos
- #1241 - (All Platforms) - Fault a projection that is attempting to emit a bad event
- #1230 - (All Platforms) - Add option to prefer a randomly selected node
Event Store UI
- #144 - Changed Competing Consumers label to Persistent Subscriptions
Where can I get the release candidate 2 packages?
The alpha packages can be installed using the following instructions.
Ubuntu 14.04/16.04 (via packagecloud)
curl -s https://packagecloud.io/install/repositories/EventStore/EventStore-OSS-PreRelease/script.deb.sh | sudo bash sudo apt-get install eventstore-oss=4.0.0-rc2
Windows (via Chocolatey)
choco install eventstore-oss -version 4.0.0-rc2 -pre
Client Packages (via Nuget)
Install-Package EventStore.Client -Pre
Release Candidate 2 Life Expectancy
Unless any show stoppers are identified, we will proceed with the release of Event Store 4.0.0, starting next week Monday the 20th of March 2017.