Event Store 5.0.3 is out! It is available for the following operating systems:
- Ubuntu 18.04
- Ubuntu 16.04
- Ubuntu 14.04 (EOL reached)
- CentOS 7 (Commercial version)
- Amazon Linux AMI (Commercial version)
- Amazon Linux 2 AMI (Commercial version)
- Oracle Linux 7 (Commercial version)
Please note that Ubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr) has reached its end-of-life and thus we will stop releasing packages for it as from the next version.
Where can I get the packages?
Downloads are available on our website.
The packages can be installed using the following instructions.
Ubuntu 14.04/16.04/18.04 (via packagecloud)
curl -s https://packagecloud.io/install/repositories/EventStore/EventStore-OSS/script.deb.sh | sudo bash sudo apt-get install eventstore-oss=5.0.3-1
Windows (via Chocolatey)
choco install eventstore-oss -version 5.0.3
To upgrade a cluster, a usual rolling upgrade can be done:
- Pick a node (Start with slave nodes first, then choose the master last)
- Stop the node, upgrade it and start it
Event Store 5.0.3 Changelog
Important Bug Fixes
- #1971 - (Core Database) Persistent Subscriptions: Always remove completed events from all connections to prevent outstanding messages from building up in the connection queues
- #1998 - (Core Database) Persistent Subscriptions: Retry the load checkpoint read if the read expires.
- #1990 - (Core Database) We have fixed a bug in our intermediate index cache.
- #1991 - (Core Database) We have provided the ability to configure the connection queue size threshold. There are scenarios where a client might run into the maximum connection queue size. A likely scenario where this might occur is when a client is overwhelmed by a large number of events being ingested into Event Store and then being delivered to a subscription.
- Release of Amazon Linux 2 and Oracle 7 packages
- Fixed issue on Amazon Linux package where manual changes to the EventStore configuration file would be overwritten when the node starts up