HTTP API: Optional HTTP Headers
Event Store supports the use of custom HTTP headers for requests.
The headers were previously in the form
X-ES-ExpectedVersion but have changed to
ES-ExpectedVersion in compliance with RFC-6648 http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6648.
The headers supported are:
- ES-ExpectedVersion The expected version of the stream (allows optimistic concurrency)
- ES-ResolveLinkTo Whether to resolve
linkTos in stream
- ES-RequiresMaster Whether this operation needs to be run on the master node
- ES-TrustedAuth Allows a trusted intermediary to handle authentication
- ES-LongPoll Instructs the server to do a long poll operation on a stream read
- ES-HardDelete Instructs the server to hard delete the stream when deleting as opposed to the default soft delete
- ES-EventType Instructs the server the event type associated to a posted body
- ES-EventId Instructs the server the event id associated to a posted body